Gas Mixtures are a combination of two or more pure gases. Most Gas Mixtures have been developed for speciﬁc applications. Some of the most used gas mixture applications are:
• Medical Gases (Clinical Blood Gas Mixture).
• Pulmonary Function Testing /Lung Diﬀusion Gas Mixture.
• Biological Growth Mixture (Anaerobic and Aerobic).
• Medical Laser Mixture.
• Entonox Gas Mixture.
• Instrument Gas Mixture.
• Flame Ionization Fuel Mixture.
• Furnace Gas Mixture.
• Special Welding Gas Shield.
• Laser Gas Mixture.
• Fire Extinguisher Gas Mixture.
• Lighting Industry.